For Renting/Buying the Costume Whatsapp/Call on 9958356227. FancyDress Rental Starts @199/-
A simple white dhoti. This is the traditional garment that Gandhi wore, and it can be found at most costume stores.
A pair of glasses. Gandhi wore glasses, so you can find a pair that matches his style.
A small mustache. Gandhi had a small mustache, so you can use a fake mustache to complete your costume.
- A book. Gandhi was often seen reading, so you can bring a book to your costume to add some extra authenticity.
Here are some additional tips for creating a Mahatma Gandhi costume:
- Make sure the dhoti is loose and flowing. Gandhi’s dhoti was always loose and flowing, so you want to make sure yours is too.
- Don’t forget the sandals. Gandhi often wore sandals, so you’ll want to include them in your costume.
- Keep it simple. Gandhi’s costume was simple, so you don’t need to add a lot of extra accessories.
- Be confident. The most important thing is to be confident in your costume. If you believe in what you’re representing, it will show.