For Renting/Buying the Costume Whatsapp/Call on 9958356227. FancyDress Rental Starts @199/-
A white dhoti with a red turban. This is a traditional Marathi outfit that Tilak often wore. You can find dhoti and turban sets at most costume stores.
- A book. Tilak was often seen reading, so you can bring a book to your costume to add some extra authenticity.
You can also add other accessories to your costume, such as a khadi shawl or a Gandhi cap.
Here are some additional tips for creating a Bal Gangadhar Tilak costume:
- Make sure the dhoti is loose and flowing. Tilak’s dhoti was always loose and flowing, so you want to make sure yours is too.
- Don’t forget the sandals. Tilak often wore sandals, so you’ll want to include them in your costume.
- Keep it simple. Tilak’s costume was simple, so you don’t need to add a lot of extra accessories.
- Be confident. The most important thing is to be confident in your costume. If you believe in what you’re representing, it will show.